Terms of Service
These terms of service are provided by Gugenka Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") through its EC site and viewer apps (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). All registered users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") are required to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms of Service shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Registration)
- When using this service, we recommend that you register for this service. If you do not register, some services may not be available.
- Registration shall be completed when the user applies for registration in accordance with the method specified by the Company and the Company approves the application.
- The Company may not approve the application for registration, if it determines that the applicant has the following reasons and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) If an applicant has submitted false information when applying for registration.
(2) If the applicant has violated this agreement
(3) In addition, if the company judges that the registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Although the Service is open to the public, certain parts of the components, contents, and features of the Service are available only to individuals who have signed in to the Service using their Service ID and completed the registration process (Registered User). Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own risk.
- Users are responsible for maintaining and managing their user IDs and passwords for this service in confidence, and may not transfer, lend, or sell them to a third party under any circumstances. In the event that a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company will assume that the user who has registered the user ID is using the Service. Even if the user ID and password are used by someone other than the member due to theft, misuse, or other circumstances, the company will not be responsible for any damage caused by such use.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- In consideration of the use of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website by the method designated by the Company.
- If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the followings when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate the law
(2) Acts that violate public order and morals
(3) Acts related to criminal acts
(4) Copying, altering, falsifying, sending, transferring, distributing, reselling, or storing data for use for these purposes without the consent of the Company.
(5) Acts that damage the social credibility, evaluation and image of this service
(6) Infringement of intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, design rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, patent rights, and know-how) or any other rights of the Company or any third party.
(7) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
(8) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(9) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
(10) Acts of pretending to be another user
(11) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(12) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if the Company deems that there is any of the following reasons
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties due to the cessation, interruption, or termination of this service for any reason whatsoever.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- Our default liability shall be exempted unless it is due to our intentional or gross negligence.
- Even if we are liable for any reason, we shall be liable for compensation only to the extent of the damage that could normally occur and to the extent of the price for paid services (or the equivalent of one month's worth for continuous services).
- We do not guarantee that this service will be compatible with all users' terminals.
- We do not take any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of this service and the information that users can know through this service.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notice to the user, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such changes.
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary.
Article 11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- All intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights related to this service belong to the Company or the licensor.
- Users are allowed to use the copyrighted materials related to this service and post or upload them to various SNS services. However, the user shall delete the information posted or uploaded to various SNS services only when requested to do so by the Company or the source of rights such as licensors.
- In case any problems related to intellectual property rights such as copyrights arise in violation of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall resolve such problems at its own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company or the Licensor.
Article 12 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 13 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User may not assign or pledge to a third party his/her position under the User Agreement or rights or obligations under these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 14 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Law of Japan shall be the governing law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.