Terms of Service
Article 1 (Applicable)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.' 'This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.' It shall apply to the relationship of
Article 2 (Registration)
- When using this service, we recommend that you register as a user for this service. If you do not register as a user of this service, some services may not be available.
- The registration applicant shall apply for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves it.
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
(2) When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Although this service is open to the public, for specific parts, components, contents and features of this service, we signed in to this service using this service ID and completed the registration procedure for using this service. Only available to individuals (each referred to as a 'registered user'). The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- In any case, the user is responsible for keeping and managing the user ID and password used for this service in secret, and cannot transfer, lend, or sell to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID. Even if they are used by a person other than the member due to plagiarism, unauthorized use or other circumstances, the Company will not be liable for any damages caused by them.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- As a consideration for using this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
- If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate the law
(2) Acts that violate public order and morals
(3) Acts related to criminal acts
(4) Copying, modifying, falsifying, sending, transferring, distributing, distributing, reselling, or storing data for these purposes without our consent.
(5) Acts that damage the social credibility, evaluation and image of this service
(6) Infringes all other rights of the Company or a third party's intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, design rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, patent rights, and know-how). action
(7) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
(8) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(9) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
(10) Acts of pretending to be another user
(11) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(12) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension, interruption or termination of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- Our default liability shall be exempted unless it is due to our intentional or gross negligence.
- Even if we are liable for any reason, we will only be liable for damages within the range of damage that can normally occur and within the price (equivalent to one month in the case of continuous service) for paid services Shall be liable for.
- We do not guarantee that this service will be compatible with all users' terminals.
- We do not take any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of this service and the information that users can know through this service.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary.
Article 11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- All intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights related to this service belong to the Company or the licensor.
- Users shall be able to post or upload to various SNS services using copyrighted works related to this service. However, this content user shall delete the information posted or uploaded to various SNS services only when requested by the Company or the rights source such as licensors.
- If the content posted by the user includes content that includes the intellectual property rights of licensors other than our company, the guidelines for secondary creation separately set by the licensor separately from this agreement (hereinafter referred to as 'guidelines'). If there is no guideline, this agreement will be applied.
- If a problem related to intellectual property rights such as copyright arises in violation of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the user will solve the problem at his own expense and responsibility, and will cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company and the licensor. Etc. must not be given.
Article 12 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 13 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 14 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.